Thursday, February 08, 2007

Long time no blog

The wedding was about a month ago now and I did finish the cardigan in time, and I do have pictures, I just haven't uploaded them yet - I'll get it done in the weekend, promise!

Who would like to come and see me dance? I'm performing on the 24th in the North Quad of the Arts Centre, in something called the Latin Dance Festival. Tickets are $10 but if you get in quick I might be able to get you one for $5! The girls troupe I'm in will be debuting our new costumes, I'm also in a rueda troupe and my students are performing too. Needless to say, that's why I haven't blogged in a while. Three dance troupes is a bit much, let me tell you! I'm constantly tired and my back is aching.

Enough of the complaining and on to the important news! I'm moving to the UK in May! Er, more details on that as I come up with them!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Round the world emigration is scary but exciting! Do you know where in the UK yet? Is this with work or are you running away with a dishy Welshman?

Sorry to be nosey. But I'm excited for you!

Good luck with the dancing! It sounds like fun.

9:29 PM  
Blogger nosilleg said...

I was going to make a gloating post saying that I already know the May gossip., but now everyone knows...

I guess that's what I get for being more slack than you at posting.

Make sure that someone takes photos of the performances!

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home