Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Thanks!

Thanks for the Christmas decoration ideas, people! It's coming together. Nicole, I'd love some yarny goodness on the tree and I'd really like to do some mini sweater decorations, mittens, that sort of thing BUT most of my yarn is wool and two of my flatmates are vegan. We're getting there though - the lights are up, I bought a few decorations and one of my flatmates had a few candy canes that are now on the tree, along with some Christmas crackers.

We had our flat Christmas dinner last night, which went rather well. Pictures to come! I made a "turkey" that was really quite scary in its turkey-ness.

Here's a question for you all: Soft drinks rot your teeth. Fluoride stops your teeth from rotting. They're thinking of putting fluoride in the water system again to stop the teeth rotting from the soft drinks. Lots of people are opposed to this because they don't like fluoride.

Would it be a stupid idea to put the fluoride in the soft drinks? Has anyone even suggested this? Your thoughts please.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fluoride in soft drinks is an awesome idea! That way you can choose if you want to fluoridate or not.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home