Friday, December 22, 2006

Hurrah!

After a very hectic day (week, really) at work I am now on holiday! A couple of clients have my cellphone number but sometimes that's what you've got to do to get out of the office...

Anyway, I promised photos and now I have time to post them. First up, knitting progress:



Yes, I have actually made some! Now I am in Sleeve Hell. Usually I knit a front, then a sleeve, then a front, then a sleeve, but I completely forgot on this occasion.

Anyway, now I have 3 weeks to knit 1 1/2 sleeves, block, sew, find buttons and then wear it to my friend's wedding! Totally doable. I'll probably finish the knitting in the next couple of days as now I don't have anything to do (and the weather's crap).


In fact, the weather's so crap I feel like I should be knitting wool, so look out for the second Baudelaire too. If I manage to dig up the pattern and needles from wherever I've stashed them since the move and take it all on holiday with me.

Here are the promised pictures from the flat Christmas Dinner:















Because I have no shame!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home