Thursday, January 18, 2007

Secret admirer!

Or not!

The staffroom at work is right next to my office. At morning tea this morning, one of the secretaries spotted a small bunch of flowers on a ledge outside my window, and one of the other secretaries ran out and grabbed it. Then debate raged over whether I have a secret admirer or whether someone just left them there by mistake (there's a car park outside my window).

The funny thing is, I was reading my book and completely oblivious to the whole thing! It's a pretty pathetic bunch of flowers and still had the price tag on it so if it was a secret admirer I don't really want to know!

I am wondering if I should shut my privacy blinds though!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.madmuseum.org/site/c.drKLI1PIIqE/b.1506945/k.3AD7/Radical_Lace__Subversive_Knitting.htm

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home