Friday, July 14, 2006

flickr

I've been gradually shifting over from photobucket to flickr. I just love all of the different features flickr has. Let me know if you have an account and I'll add you as a contact!

I went to the doctor on Wednesday and got some antibiotics (yes, I had bronchitis) and am FINALLY feeling somewhere near normal again. Still very tired though and still coughing a bit. I have taken advantage of all of the evenings in and done some knitting. Observe:


This is two and a bit balls into the Hourglass Sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. Hoorah for mindless stocking stitch! I don't think I was up for much else.

The yarn is an 80% alpaca 20% merino blend from Rare Yarns. It's natural coloured and quite greasy to the touch. Its soft, yet so earthy. I think the colour is called "humus" which suits it so well. Here's a macro shot:



You can see the fuzzy texture and all of the different colours in the yarn - there's red, black and brown in there. Yum!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beti Confetti said...

lovely things
*u*

6:39 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

That sweater will be so pretty and warm. I love the color too!

No sign of the mags yet. You'll be first to know...hope springs eternal!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home