Saturday, June 24, 2006

Lazy Sunday

I managed to get the phone cord on my laptop to reach up the stairs, so I'm lying in bed right now! In fact, who needs wireless? I can actually take my laptop anywhere in my apartment because the cord is 10m long and my apartment is small!

I'm watching Pukana on TV, it's a rather silly Maori childrens program, but I'm hoping that eventually I'll learn the language by osmosis or something. Actually I'm just waiting for my guilty Sunday pleasure, the Home and Away omnibus, to come on.

I'm also trying to finish my vest because I told Cetigrrl I would do a knitalong of the elephant toy from Last Minute Knitted Gifts with her. I am already behind, and I really want to start!

I stuffed up the cables on my vest a bit... if I was going to do it again I would do a practice version first before starting on the expensive yarn! Oh well, hopefully it will look ok when I'm done. I've nearly finished the back and then I just need to do the neck and arm bands.

Photos this afternoon, maybe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home