Sunday, September 24, 2006

Waiting...

On Wednesday it will be six weeks since the Fall 2006 IK was mailed to me. Should I be worried that it hasn't arrived yet?

I also have a parcel missing, from the Craftster tea swap. I suspect the people at Customs have been drinking some very nice tea lately...

I do apologise for the lack of meaningful updates. The usual reasons - too busy having a life. Lots and lots of dancing (yesterday I learned the Charleston! plus demo practices, teaching, latin american, the list goes on), dance parties, work, movies, and, er, a little bit of romance (yes, that's all I'm saying for now!)

Sizzle has been ripped a couple of times but is now coming along well, when I have time to knit it anyway. I've almost finished the back. Will try to post pictures soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home