Monday, August 07, 2006

Still alive!

It's been one of those weeks. Work has been pretty tough, yesterday was a very long day and I was very tired by the time I had to go and teach a class. My poor students were treated to "quirky Sarah" which is just me being myself, really, but I try to tone it down for things like work, and teaching, and oh yes blog posts.

I wonder how I actually come across to people on this thing - hopefully intelligent, probably serious, and maybe even a little dull. When I and my nearest and dearest all know that I am crazier than Crazy Aunt Purl. Shh, don't tell.

I have also realised that when I started this thing I said I would write about dancing, but I haven't done much of that, mainly because I'm usually out doing it instead! My schedule goes something like:
Monday: usually teaching salsa
Tuesday: salsa rueda
Wednesday: was jive/chacha but now I get Wednesdays off!
Thursday: teaching two salsa classes
Friday: dancing in town
Saturday: two dance practices
Sunday: day off!

But this week is going more like:
Sunday: gym
Monday: teaching
Tuesday: bunk rueda
Wednesday: knitting!
Thursday: teaching, then dancing out in town
Friday: junior practitioners dinner and dance (where I get to look *pretty*!)
Saturday: Dance from 10:30 am to about oh midnight
Sunday: Dance from midnight til whenever, sleep a little, dance all day

I need a holiday.

Two things before I finish this post:

1. I see none of you have commented on Hourglass. That's fine because it's a crappy picture. If we ever get any daylight around here I'll post a better one, and then you'd better comment! I'm also going to sew some tape around the neckline I think, it should sit a bit flatter and also stop slipping off my shoulders.

2. Ask me a question, and I will give you a crazy answer!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another Hourglass photo is definitely in order. In early photos it looked brown/orange, now it looks black/navy.

I have a great brownie recipe for you! If I don't remember, remind me next week.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazier than me, eh? Then you need to come over and drink wine on the patio with me and we can be happily crazy together! This world, I have decided, needs more of our kind ;)

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home