Monday, July 31, 2006

First sweater shocker!

After Aurora revealed her first sweater, I thought I'd show you mine:


It's terrible, even excepting my tired eyes! Mind you, it is cozy to wear around the house over my pjs! I knit it while studying for my fourth year exams at uni, from one very big ball of Patons Caressa, using the pattern on the ball band. I guess it's not actually my first sweater - that would be the one I knit for Teddy Pongo when I was 7 - but it's my first human sweater!

Now, here's the challenge: I dare the rest of you to show photos of your first sweaters!


And speaking of Aurora, her magazines arrived today! I cannot believe she sent the Fall 04 IK, I've been wanting it for aaaaages. And I don't have any of the other magazines either. Woohoo!
There's tons in the Fall 04 IK that I want to knit, and some in the other magazines too. Thanks Aurora!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Whew! I'm so glad it all landed safe and sound.

Your first sweater looks waaaay better than mine, btw.
I wonder if anyone else will take the challenge?!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I love your first sweater! It's pink, it's wooly, it's cozy - what's not to love?

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home