Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Recipes wanted!

Americans, help me out here! I'm after your best brownie and cookie recipes. For the brownies, I'm after something VERY chocolatey, and it has to be nice and crunchy on the outside and moist and gooey on the inside. Cookies have to be nice and chewy. I'd like a chocolate chip cookie and maybe a peanut butter cookie recipe too.

Oh, and this should go without saying but I have to be able to make them from scratch, none of this packet mix crap! ;)

I've never been much of a baker but I'd really like to have a few really WOW recipes up my sleeve.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ghirardelli, if you can get it where you are, has GREAT chocolate & GREAT recipes on the back of the bag of chips or the tin (it's cardboard but whatever) of cocoa powder. barring that, you can go to www.ghirardelli.com and get the recipes & use whatever brand you want.

11:20 PM  
Blogger The Skirt said...

The Fannie Farmer Cookbook has a terrible name, but great recipes. I think you can get it at Amazon - the paperback verison is the best.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home