Tuesday, October 10, 2006

mello yello

tastes like childhood!

Doesn't take much to make me happy :)

I know I promised pictures a couple of posts ago.... I'll put some up eventually. Probably after I confess to A that I have a knitblog and then after he gets weirded out and dumps me and then we get back together because his unhealthy obsession with cricket cancels out my unhealthy obsession with knitting I shall get him to take some photos. Which will be way better than me trying to take them myself and therefore worth the wait.

(Do you know lawyers aren't supposed to use the word "therefore" any more? Apparently it's a made up word and doesn't mean anything!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could be mistaken, but I think it may well have been made up to mirror the Latin 'ergo', because that's the sort of thing people did back then.

Having said that, I think if it ever stopped being useful, people would stop using it. It's become a part of the language: what are you going to use instead?

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's in my dictionary. Therefore, it's a word.

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home