Sunday, October 22, 2006

Happy Diwali everyone!

I've been lucky enough to go to the Diwali celebrations in Auckland and Wellington this year! I don't think anything's going on in Christchurch but if anyone knows of anything do let me know. Louise, you will also be pleased to know I managed to score a copy of Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham! I've been watching it all morning and sobbing my heart out....

Here are some random photos from my travels, I didn't take many sadly:




Also, I'm single again... while it was quite nice being with someone again, it was also kind of weird. I think I need to spend more time on my own. I guess with the right person it wouldn't feel weird, either. I kind of do worry that the longer I'm single for, I'll get too stuck in my ways to fit in with anyone! But time will tell.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is that hottie batottie in the last picture....meeow! {love hilaire}
Bet she can give better hugs than any silly smelly boy!

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll get too stuck in my ways to fit in with anyone

's a valid concern; I've developed a distinct resistance to contemplating long shots the last six months.

Of course, you could readily argue that that just acts as a early cull for insufficiently compatible candidates, and having a distinct personality cuts down on being subsumed into a boring composite.

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually m'dear, none of your recent photos have worked for me (on IE at work, haven't checked on Firefox at home) on either the LJ feed or your blog proper. Just thought I'd say...

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huge, big, boys-are-stupid-throw-your-awesome-and-destroy-them hugs

Also, I agree with krnyboy, but a little compromising will still need to be added to that :)

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home